Blue Bay can support the architecture function, providing input to architecture activities and planning.
- Providing support for capacity planning. Providing best practices input from an integration architecture perspective.
- Assist the architects and solution designers in driving the high level architectural principles down to a level of practical implementation. Assisting with bringing a higher degree of governance to IT environments.
- Guiding teams in terms of implementing and following a more formal SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) process, both from the perspective of the infrastructure components and from the perspective of the shared components that are developed and managed within.
- Provide informal training and mentoring in the form of hands on knowledge/skills transfer and also the running of technology Proof of Concept (PoC) or Proof of Technology (PoT) activities. This is particularly useful where it relates to new technologies that are being introduced.
- Provide best practice guidance, based on the experience that the Blue Bay team members have had in other similar engagements.
- Help to define standards relating to the use of IBM Solutions.